Why don't I do what I know I am supposed to? That is the million dollar question and if we could all answer it honestly it could be the solution to all of your health and fitness goals. But answering it honestly is where this gets to be complicated because I am just lazy is not the answer!
Hopefully after reading this you can at least start to answer the million dollar question and start the journey of long lasting health and fitness goals. So......If "I am just lazy" is not the answer, what is it?
Well this is where it becomes challenging and a look in the mirror and some deeper thinking will become necessary. The use of I am just lazy is really just a cop out and easy answer we tell ourselves to not go exercise, more than likely there is something lying deeper that is actually keeping you from success.
Here are a few examples of what I see getting in peoples way:
1. You feel you are so out of shape that there is no return
2. You are so over weight that it feels impossible to lose the desired weight
3. You always reflect on what you used to be able to do and are unable to actually say "this where I am today and all I can do from here is make tomorrow better than today."
4. Telling yourself you don't like to exercise. The reality is NOBODY has ever felt worse after exercising. Maybe you just haven't found the right kind of exercise or the right gym that fits your personality
5. You do not have any healthy food life associations
6. Probably the biggest one is you don't know why eating healthy and exercise is important to you! Have you ever asked yourself if I lose the 10, 20 or 100lbs how would it actually change your life? Or if I exercised regularly how would my life change?
These are just a few to get you thinking about what YOUR answer is. I challenge you to really answer this question honestly. If you do I bet you will find the motivation to do the things you know you should. If you need help finding your answer contact us and we will get you to the root of your million dollar question!